Yesterday, I was craving something sweet. I wasn’t able to make up my mind on what I should do. I craved cherry blossom so bad, I almost went to the grocery store to indulge two or three of them. I suddenly remembered I had dark cherries at home and everything to make a delicious sweet smoothie.
- 1 cup of dark pitted cherries
- 1 tbs of hazelnuts butter
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs of raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 tbs of maple syrup (or any healthy sweetener)
Refreshing, sweet and healthy.